ACNY Members meeting on Jan. 2019
Dear ACNY Members,
Happy New Year! We are excited to be exhibiting back in Chelsea this year. Our meeting yesterday was fruitful and many items were discussed and determined. For those of you who missed the meeting, here are the salient points discussed and the action you need to take immediately and in the near future.
Our gallery show for 2019 will be August 6 to August 24 at the NoHo M55 Gallery at 530 W. 25th St. #408.
Set up day is Monday August 5 and there is a possibility you might be able to bring your work on Sunday August 4.
There will be an opening reception on Thursday August 8 and a closing reception on the last day. We will have another ACNY meeting in the coming months to finalize additional details – date to be determined.
1. IMMEDIATELY, I need you to verify that your contact information in the attached ACNY Contact List is correct. Reply to me and let me know. Please add your cell phone if you have one.
2. The deadline to confirm your participation in the show is FEBRUARY 15, 2019. Kindly reply to me and let me know as soon as you know, don’t wait until the last minute if possible.
3. If you are planning on participating in the show, send your yearly membership dues of $50 to Fran Medodf. (address in contact list.) There will be NO fee to participate in the show.
4. The deadline to submit your image for the postcard and all other show advertising is APRIL 1, 2019.
EMAIL YOUR IMAGE to email@example.com.
5. Website update: Please note the new website address: http://www.artistcraftsmenofnewyork.org
If you haven’t done so already, email Dongjune an image of yourself for the artist tab. Also, email him images of new work if you like.
That’s all for now. Again, please reply to me regarding your contact info. I have NO INFO for Ruth Levine. Can someone please provide? Thanks again everyone.