2019 Artist-Craftsmen of New York Exhibition
Opening Reception: Thurs, Aug. 8, 5-7:30 pm;
Closing Reception: Sat, Aug. 24, 2-4pm
Gallery Hours: Tuesday – Saturday 11:00am to 6:00pm
August 8 – August 24, 2019
530 W. 25th Street. #408, NYC
Linda Brandwein, Pearl Brody, Eleanor Comins, Jeremy Comins,
Lillian Cozzarelli, Julann Gebbie, Laura Godler, Dorothy Hall,
Joan Israel, Trudy Jeremias, Samantha Rose Klainberg,
Dongjune Lee, Phillip Maier, Beverly Marcus, Ava McNamee,
Francine Medoff, Babette Meltzer, Shula Mustacchi, Ruth Oron,
Ellie Peck, Kay Ray, Neil Smoke, Karen Strauss, John Urgo,
Karen Weintraub, Irene Weston
Dear ACNY Members,
Happy New Year! We are excited to be exhibiting back in Chelsea this year. Our meeting yesterday was fruitful and many items were discussed and determined. For those of you who missed the meeting, here are the salient points discussed and the action you need to take immediately and in the near future.
Our gallery show for 2019 will be August 6 to August 24 at the NoHo M55 Gallery at 530 W. 25th St. #408.
Set up day is Monday August 5 and there is a possibility you might be able to bring your work on Sunday August 4.
There will be an opening reception on Thursday August 8 and a closing reception on the last day. We will have another ACNY meeting in the coming months to finalize additional details – date to be determined.
1. IMMEDIATELY, I need you to verify that your contact information in the attached ACNY Contact List is correct. Reply to me and let me know. Please add your cell phone if you have one.
2. The deadline to confirm your participation in the show is FEBRUARY 15, 2019. Kindly reply to me and let me know as soon as you know, don’t wait until the last minute if possible.
3. If you are planning on participating in the show, send your yearly membership dues of $50 to Fran Medodf. (address in contact list.) There will be NO fee to participate in the show.
4. The deadline to submit your image for the postcard and all other show advertising is APRIL 1, 2019.
EMAIL YOUR IMAGE to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Website update: Please note the new website address: http://www.artistcraftsmenofnewyork.org
If you haven’t done so already, email Dongjune an image of yourself for the artist tab. Also, email him images of new work if you like.
That’s all for now. Again, please reply to me regarding your contact info. I have NO INFO for Ruth Levine. Can someone please provide? Thanks again everyone.
ARTIST CRAFTSMEN OF NEW YORK
Formed in 1958, Artist Craftsmen of New York
promotes high-quality work in many mediums.
Our annual member exhibit draws visitors
from the tri-state area.
June 1st.-25th., 2017
21 Ludlow Street
New York, NY 10002
Thursday-Sunday 12 – 6pm
(closed Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday)
Opening Reception: Thursday, June 1, 5-8 pm
Closing Reception: Sunday, June 25, 2-5:30 pm